How much does this service cost?
Each service is charged for daily, weekly or monthly. The cost of the service will be communicated to you when you subscribe. Access to the service will be granted for 24 hours after each successful charge of this amount. For auto-renewing services, this charge will be deducted from your account daily until you elect to unsubscribe.
What is the SMS shortcode for this service?
What is the USSD code for this service?
What is the web address for this service?
What if I forget my logins?
When you subscribe to a service, you will receive an access link by SMS. When you open this link, we use a code embedded in it to identify you.
If you’ve lost this link you can request a new one. Visit the service you are trying to access on the internet and click on “Forgot password”
Follow the instructions and a new link will be sent to you by SMS. Note that if you no longer have an active subscription to the service, you’ll need to opt-in again to receive a new link.
I can’t access the service’s web address.
If you can’t access the services web address, the first step is to make sure that your device is connected to the internet (WWW). Try to open a web address you use frequently, such as www.google.com, and if you are unable to access it, contact your network operator to ensure your device is connected to the internet.
If your device loads the webpage and you are connected to the internet, one of several systems between it and our server may be preventing the connection:
o The data plan you have from your mobile network provider may restrict access to certain websites based on business rules associated with the plan. Contact your provider to ensure you have access to the domain.
o This service is not available while roaming as certain features relying on a home network connection may be disabled when roaming.
I can access the service’s website, but it does not display correctly on my device
- We recommend that you use the latest supported version of your devices operating system. These services may not function correctly on devices using Android version 4.4 or below or iOS version 11 or below.
- If you are using an internet-enabled device running an operating system not listed above, these services may not be compatible with devices manufactured prior to 2014.
- For your own security, always use the latest version of your chosen internet browser. These services may not be available on internet browsers that are more than 12 months overdue for significant updates. Visit your device’s app store or browser’s website to make sure you are using the most up to date version.
I have a question not answered in this document.
Our friendly support staff are on hand to assist with any queries. Just send them an email at [support email]
The agent will get back to you as soon as possible or assist you in redirecting your query within our team.
What devices are supported?
We aim to support the widest possible range of devices in use today. Though we test our services thoroughly on a number of devices, from time to time users may be using an older device or one that is rarely used in the region.
The following minimum requirements apply:
- This service is for mobile phones only. Tablets, laptops and desktop computers are not recommended for this service.
- Smartphones: Android version 4.4 or above or iOS v10 or above.
- Feature phones: Min. 240px display width.
I’m not able to download the content
In order to download any content made available on the portal, you will need to have sufficient storage space available on your device.
We try to make sure that the content we provide is in formats that are widely supported such as .jpg (image), .png (image), .mp4 (video), .3gp (video), and .wav (audio). If you are unable to use the content once you have downloaded it, your device may not support the file format.
When is new content published?
We publish new content every day. Check the homepage of the service daily for the latest updates.